dinsdag, februari 10, 2009

Eluana Englaro 25 november 1970, Lecco - 18 januari 1992

Een prachtige meid stierf na een auto-ongeluk.
Zij kreeg de tijd niet om te weten hoe zielsveel haar vader van haar hield.

Anderen wilden geen afscheid van haar nemen.


...
And he said:
You would know the secret of death.
But how shall you find it unless you seek
it in the heart of life?
...
"A little while, a moment of rest upon the
wind, and another woman shall bear me."

Brief were my days among you, and briefer still the words I have spoken. But should my voice fade in your ears, and my love vanish in your memory, then I will come again, And with a richer heart, and lips more yielding to the spirit will I speak.Yes , I shall return with the tide, And though death may hide me, and the greater silence enfold me, yet again will I seek your understanding,
And not in vain will I seek.

Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet.

Geen opmerkingen: